Start Up Membership
Start-up Membership – Phillip Island Bowling Club
Like to learn to bowl?
The Phillip Island Bowls Club welcomes new bowlers. We have a program that allows you try the game for up to six months before committing to Full or Restricted Club Membership.
Start by contacting one of the members listed below who will arrange to meet you at the Club at a suitable time, show you around, then spend 30 to 40 minutes giving you a try out on the green.You can bowl in a pair of flat soled sneakers or in bare feet.
After this introduction, you may wish to consider becoming a Start-Up Member.
START UP MEMBERSHIP:
- $30 FOR SIX MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- FREE USE OF CLUB BOWLS
- COACHING AVAILABLE
- ROLL UP AND PRACTICE AT ANY TIME
- FULL USE OF CLUB FACILITIES
THE FINE PRINT:
- Eligibility : Not previously a member of any bowling club.
- Does not include Club voting rights
- Cannot play in Club championships or pennant
- Limited number of places available
Should you decide to take advantage of this offer, you can then practice as often as you like and join our Social Bowls on Thursdays at 12.15pm.
The only equipment you need to buy is a pair of bowls shoes.These are flat soled to protect the green from damage.
George Mol – 0407 851 065 (coach)